Roundabout Shuttle Policies
Safety and reliability are at the heart of all the services we provide. After years of working in Law Enforcement, I understand the importance of passenger safety and accident prevention. We place special emphasis on driver training, safety practices and vehicle maintenance. All employees of our company are committed to the highest level of safety while driving our shuttles.
Roundabout has created the following rules and guidelines to keep our passengers safe. You can feel comfortable knowing that you are being transported in a safe and secure manner. We are committed to be your trusted and reliable transportation resource.
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times per Kansas Law.
- Passengers will not board or depart vehicle until it has come to a complete stop.
- No standing while vehicle is in motion.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Roundabout Transportation is not liable for any items left on our vehicles.
Shuttle Van Safety
- Drivers inspect vans daily
- All vans equipped with GPS navigation devices
- First aid kits and fire extinguishers in every vehicle
- All vans equipped with Advancetrac Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Vans follow a rigorous maintenance schedule
- Child Car and booster seats used according to Kansas Law
- All vans equipped with seat belts which to be used at all times
- All vans meet state inspection standards